Basic Dry method Equipment:
2 bowls (stainless steel)
A glass jar
Ingredients needed for the Dry Method:
Dry mineral Powder
Distilled water (1 gallon)
White distilled vinegar or dilute hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
Procedure for the Dry Method Recipe Ormus:
1. First step is to prepare a lye solution.
2. Put the dry mineral powder in lye water and boil the solution to a pH of 12.
3. Use the coffee filters to filter the precipitate and discard it.
4. To the filtered liquid, add white vinegar or dilute Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) drop by drop until the pH drops to 8
5. Keep the precipitate covered in a cool place overnight.
6. After 5-12 hours, drain off and pour out the liquid above precipitate.
7. Pour distilled water into the precipitate (mixture of calcium hydroxide, m-state material
and magnesium hydroxide) and wash it 3 or 4 times then put it into a glass jar with a lid. Store the Ormus in a
cool dry place
Ormus Minerals Nutrition Formulas